Start your life together on our sun kissed shores of Fitzroy Island Resort, with an intimate island wedding ceremony just for the two of you, or invite family and friends to share your happiness in our piece of tropical paradise on the Great Barrier Reef.
45 minutes from Cairns by the Fitzroy Fast Cat this un-spoilt tropical island is located in Tropical North Queensland on the Great Barrier Reef and is home to one boutique resort.
Fitzroy Island brings a wealth of experience to creating your most special day, from strategic pre-planning to every last wedding ceremony and wedding reception detail. Should you simply wish to renew your vows on the spur of the moment, our experts ensure stress-free celebrations, full of memories designed to last for years to come.
Picturesque outdoor ceremony locations:
– Welcome Bay Beach: A heavenly stretch of white coral beach that boasts the tranquil blue waters of Welcome Bay.
– Nudey Beach: A secluded, peaceful beach a short distance from the resort.
– Garden Lawn: Manicured grassed lawn, with garden border surroundings for an intimate ceremony.
– Welcome Bay Room: A spacious airy room with large wrap round balconies overlooking Welcome Bay.
– Foxys Tavern: A casual, open-air value offering a unique island setting.
Pool Bar: Ideal for cocktail or small buffet dinner reception.
Our in-house catering team offers a sensational selection of fresh seasonal menus to compliment your event.
We work with some wonderful suppliers at Fitzroy from cakes to wedding theming and wedding photographers.
For more information about weddings at Fitzroy Island and a tailored quotation please contact our Events Team.
No entries match your request.